Makers Unite is looking for a Marketing and Communication Intern!
Makers Unite is searching for a motivated marketing and communication superstar who wants to make a difference. Makers Unite is a social enterprise in Amsterdam where local people and newcomers meet. Our social inclusion program is based on creating sustainable products together with a story. We believe that making things together leads to dialogue and trust. By the power of making, people are connected to real opportunities.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are interested in culture and people and you are able to present new ideas and concepts. Your communication skills are excellent. You can write both in English and in Dutch (Arabic is a plus!). You find it interesting to communicate with different target groups and linking them to various (online) channels. You have creative and innovative marketing ideas. You have knowledge in graphic design, layout, and video editing. You are independent in your work and have the ability to take initiative. Preferably you are willing to join our team for a period of +/- six months.
WHAT DO YOU DO DURING YOUR INTERNSHIP?
- Support the development of our marketing and communication strategy
- Providing input to our social network channels;
- Maintaining our website;
- Writing newsletters, articles, press releases;
- Designing and publishing communication material;
- Organising and overseeing communications campaigns;
- Analysing and evaluating success of campaigns;
- You communicate to different groups, therefore you experiment with different (online) channels;
- Support in the development of various concepts and programs;
- You are actively contributing to various events, workshops, and activities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing organisation and we offer you a creative work-environment with a lot of space for your own input. We are based in H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48, 1096 AN Amsterdam. There will be a financial contribution of 300,- p/m for a full time internship.